Operation Protect & Defend is entirely based on the volunteer efforts of judges and lawyers in the Sacramento area, and generous sponsors. You can easily get involved with some of the area's best judges, lawyers, students and teachers by donating your time, purchasing a sponsorship, and attending events. Please join us in this worthwhile endeavor.
Without sponsors, OPD could not provide awards to deserving students, deliver the curriculum to schools that need paper copies, or sponsor the Annual Law Day Dinner. A variety of sponsorship opportunities are available. For more information, please click here or contact our Fundraising Director.
You can volunteer to visit student classrooms, organize various events or read essays, to name some of the opportunities. For more information, please click here.
- MCLE Luncheon - January, 2019
- Dialogue Training Session 1 - February, 2019
- Dialogue Training Session 2 - February, 2019
- OPD Classroom Visits - Fall, 2018 (Fresno) - Spring, 2019 (Sacramento)
- Modern Masters of Art Gallery Event - April, 2019
- Annual Law Day Dinner - May, 2019